Boarding Rates and Information for C&M Stables
C&M Stables offers stall paddock boarding (no pasture or self care). For information about boarding a horse, please call 541-997-7540.
RATES – PER HORSE – PER MONTH
|Red Barn & Paddock – 3 Single||$350|
|Red Barn & Paddock – 1 Double with 2 Horse Discount||$600|
|Out Barn & Paddock – 3 Single||$350|
|Out Barn & Paddock – 1 Double with 2 Horse Discount||$600|
|Mini Barn #2 & Paddock – 2 Stalls||$350|
|Mini Barn #3 & Paddock – 2 Stalls||$400|
|Overnight board||$30/night with our hay|
|Multi Horse Discount / Horse||$25|
|Worm your horse**||$20|
|Bring your horse in to be shod**||$5|
|Hold your horse for the shoer||$15|
We provide full care boarding which includes grass hay twice daily. We clean daily and take care of water.
*We will feed your grain daily or we can provide the grain and bill you for it.
**We can put your horse on our worming and shoeing schedule upon your request.
REQUIRED OF ALL BOARDERS:
- Proof of worming once every three months.
- Horses feet must be trimmed or shod every eight or nine weeks, or we will have it done and bill you.
- Proof of 4/way shots each year.
- Each horse must have its own halter and, if we are graining, its own labeled grain bin & bucket.
- Each boarder should visit their horse at least monthly and consult with us on any questions or concerns.
- All boarding fees and costs must be paid by the due date. A $30.00 late fee will be added if 15 days past due. After 30 days past due, a removal notice will be issued.
Your horse’s health and safety are our number one priority. Please bring any concerns to our attention.